Kemble 6 Seater Rattan Round Dining Set with Parasol - Rattan Garden Furniture - Brown
2 Year Guarantee Included
Currently out of stock
2 Year Warranty Available
Pay in 3 installments of
Your guarantee begins on the date you register your warranty. All orders must be registered within 30 days of receiving their order to activate their 2-year guarantee.
Our guarantee covers you in the eventuality of any of the following:
- Faulty worksmanship during manufacture.
- Frame breakage including timber, veneers, stability joints and springs.
- Components including handles, catches and hinges, interior fittings, drawer runners, reciprocal table leaf actions and butterfly leaves/extensions, motors and coffee tables incorporating function/storage.
Any of the following problems will not be covered by our guarantee:Read More
The Laura James 6 seater brown rattan dining set comes complete with 1 parasol, 6 rattan chairs and a tempered glass top table with a parasol hole. It is the perfect setting for outdoor lunch or dining or to relax with a drink. The strong durability of the frame and the polyethylene wicker makes this set low maintenance and weather-resistant for use all year round.
- 6 x Stackable rattan armchairs with cushions in cream
- 1 x tempered glass-topped table with a parasol hole
- 1 x 2.7m parasol in cream
- 1 x parasol base
- Round dining table set with 6 chairs - perfect for outdoor dining
- Table Size: 75cm High, 130cm Diameter
- Armchair Sizing: 61cm Width, 59cm Depth, 85cm Height
- Stackable up to 4 chairs
- Includes 2.7m round parasol and 25kg polyconcrete parasol base
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- Parasol features an easy to open crank mechanism
- Brown rattan weave
- Tempered glass top table with a parasol hole (parasol must be less than 38mm to fit)
- Self-assembly required
- Download a PDF Care Guide here
Protect your Kemble 6 seater garden set with one of our rain covers in the winter months.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol and cushions when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol and cushions out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol and cushions are clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below: