Wick rattan sofa set with grey parasol - dark grey
2 Year Guarantee Included
With the Wick Rattan Sofa Set you’ll never miss the opportunity to enjoy a sunny afternoon - just grab your favourite summer drink and some nibbles. This easy-going garden sofa set offers space for four to gather around, making it perfect for BBQs with friends, or a catch up in the sun with family. This set also includes a handy lean over parasol in grey to keep you protected from the harshest of the summer sun.
- 2 x rattan chairs
- 1 x rattan sofa
- 1 x glass-topped table
- 1 x lean over parasol in grey
- 1 x quartered parasol base
Wick sofa set:
- Table dimensions: Height 44cm, Width 100cm, Depth 55cm
- Chair Dimensions: Height 79cm, Width 67cm, Depth 75cm
- Sofa Dimensions: Height 79cm, Width 124cm, Depth 75cm
- Seat height: 43cm
- 5mm tempered glass-topped table
- Polyester foam-filled cushions
- Cushion covers are removable – hand wash only
- The seat material is weatherproof PE rattan
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Self-assembly is required
Lean over 2.9m round parasol:
- Features easy sliding lever and crank opening mechanism
- Powder-coated steel pole in dark grey
- 180g fabric in grey
- Height - 245cm
- Open Diameter - 295cm
- Pole diameter - 4.8cm
- Quartered base for parasol included. The base can be filled with water resulting in an approximate 60kg weight or sand resulting in an approximate 80kg weight so you can be confident your parasol is well anchored. The quartered base is made from durable plastic to withstand outdoor elements.
The Wick is a conversation style rattan sofa set that makes outdoor entertaining easy. It comes with two rattan chairs, one rattan sofa, and a glass-topped table, perfect for small garden gatherings.
This outdoor rattan furniture set provides everything you need to enjoy the warmer days outside with a drink or two, a relaxed BBQ or just catching up with loved ones. And when the weather turns cooler, this modern trend-forward sofa set can be used as a conservatory sofa set, a perfect addition to any conservatory or indoor space.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during the winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew from forming when folded and stored.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below: