Weston 4 Seater Rattan Corner Sofa Set with LED Cantilever Parasol and Base - Black Weave
2 Year Guarantee Included
Currently out of stock
2 Year Warranty Available
Pay in 3 installments of
Your guarantee begins on the date you register your warranty. All orders must be registered within 30 days of receiving their order to activate their 2-year guarantee.
Our guarantee covers you in the eventuality of any of the following:
- Faulty worksmanship during manufacture.
- Frame breakage including timber, veneers, stability joints and springs.
- Components including handles, catches and hinges, interior fittings, drawer runners, reciprocal table leaf actions and butterfly leaves/extensions, motors and coffee tables incorporating function/storage.
Any of the following problems will not be covered by our guarantee:Read More
This Laura James 4 seat corner sofa premium bundle comes complete with LED cantilever parasol, quartered parasol base, and parasol rain cover. Our casual sofa set is ideal for those wanting to fully relax in the garden, invite friends to join as this set offers 3 seats and a footstool for additional space.
Premium corner sofa bundle:
4 seater rattan outdoor corner sofa set with LED cantilever parasol, quartered parasol base, and parasol rain cover.
1 x 3 seat sofa set
1 x footstool
1 x glass-topped coffee table
1 x cantilever parasol in grey
1 x quartered parasol base
1 x parasol rain cover
Premium cushions in dark grey
- This casual sofa set is perfect for garden relaxing
- Sofa sizing: 68cm high, 202cm wide, 66.5cm diameter
- Stool sizing: 35cm high, 70cm wide, 70cm diameter
- Table sizing: 35cm high, 60.5cm wide, 60cm diameter
- Premium stool & seat cushions: 8cm thick foam with 220g polyester covers
- 5mm tempered safety glass
- Polyester foam-filled cushions in dark grey
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- 100% weatherproof PE rattan in black weave
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Self-assembly is required
- Please note, delivery to destinations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and any offshore Islands will incur a delivery surcharge. Please consult with our team for costs before purchasing.
- Download a PDF Care Guide here
With more function than a standard parasol or our lean over, the cantilever parasol offers a wide range of motion to really cover you from most angles, use the handle to tilt the canopy into position. The cantilever parasol also spins 360 degrees, easily achieved by pressing the small foot pedal at the base of the pole. Other premium functions are the 25 LED lights that are built within the canopy frame, an aluminum pole that is completely rustproof and premium canopy fabric.
- Wide range of motion - Easily adjust the angle using the trigger handle
- Handy foot pedal allowing the parasol to spin 360 degrees
- 180g fabric in grey
- 25 LED lights built into the canopy frame
- Rustproof aluminum pole
- Height - 245cm
- Open Diameter - 240cm
- Pole diameter - 5.8cm
- Quartered base for parasol included. The base can be filled resulting in an approximate 60kg weight or sand resulting in an approximate 80kg weight so you can be confident your parasol is well anchored. The quartered base is made from durable plastic to withstand outdoor elements
- Rain cover for parasol included
Fully weatherproof for even the most volatile of British summers, this outdoor sofa set provides you with the perfect place to sprawl out and make the most of those spots of sunshine.
Make this up to your personal preference as depending on where you place the footstool, you can have this garden sofa as either right or left-sided. Particularly handy for smaller patio areas or unusually wonderful garden spaces.
With a footstool to put your feet up on and a coffee table to place your drinks and snacks, you’ll find yourself set for those balmy summer days and nights. Entertain friends and family, you’ll be sure to be comfortable with premium padded cushions. You’ll want to store these comfy cushions indoors, however, as they are not waterproof, they can handily be wiped clean should you have any spills.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below: