Kemble 4 Seater Rattan Round Dining Set with Cream Parasol - Rattan Garden Furniture - Black
2 Year Guarantee Included
In stock, ready for despatch
2 Year Warranty Available
Pay in 3 installments of
Your guarantee begins on the date you register your warranty. All orders must be registered within 30 days of receiving their order to activate their 2-year guarantee.
Our guarantee covers you in the eventuality of any of the following:
- Faulty worksmanship during manufacture.
- Frame breakage including timber, veneers, stability joints and springs.
- Components including handles, catches and hinges, interior fittings, drawer runners, reciprocal table leaf actions and butterfly leaves/extensions, motors and coffee tables incorporating function/storage.
Any of the following problems will not be covered by our guarantee:Read More
The Laura James four-seater dining set comes complete with a parasol, parasol base, four chairs and a tempered glass top table with a parasol hole. It is the perfect setting for outdoor lunch or dining as well as to relax with a drink.
4 x Stackable armchairs with cushions in dark grey
1 x tempered glass-topped table with a parasol hole
1 x 2.5m parasol in cream
1 x parasol base
- Round dining table set with 4 chairs - the perfect set for outdoor lunch or dining
- Table Size: 75cm High, 100cm Diameter
- Armchair Sizing: 61cm Width, 59cm Depth, 85cm Height
- Stackable up to 4 Chairs
- Includes a 2.5m round parasol and 25kg polyconcrete parasol base
- Parasol features an easy to open crank mechanism
- Black rattan weave
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- Tempered glass top table with a parasol hole (if using own parasol it must be less than 38mm to fit)
- Self-assembly required
- Download a PDF Care Guide here
This outdoor dining set has a strong durable frame and the polyethylene wicker makes this set low maintenance and weather-resistant for use all year round.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below:
What is my delivery cost and date?