Aston rattan corner sofa set - cream lean over parasol - 9 seater - black
2 Year Guarantee Included
Currently out of stock
2 Year Warranty Available
Pay in 3 installments of
Your guarantee begins on the date you register your warranty. All orders must be registered within 30 days of receiving their order to activate their 2-year guarantee.
Our guarantee covers you in the eventuality of any of the following:
- Faulty worksmanship during manufacture.
- Frame breakage including timber, veneers, stability joints and springs.
- Components including handles, catches and hinges, interior fittings, drawer runners, reciprocal table leaf actions and butterfly leaves/extensions, motors and coffee tables incorporating function/storage.
Any of the following problems will not be covered by our guarantee:Read More
We have updated the Aston table and new product photos are on their way. The updated version of the table now features a black tempered glass set in a rattan frame with no rattan underneath the glass. For any questions or concerns about the updated Aston, please refer to the product page video or reach out to our customer service team who would be more than willing to assist.
This outdoor corner sofa set comes complete with lean over 2.9m round parasol and quartered base. The corner sofa would comfortably seat 6 but with the addition of 3 footstools which double up as extra seating, this set can seat up to 9 people making it ideal for al fresco dinner parties with friends and family.
Standard corner sofa bundle:
9 seater rattan outdoor corner sofa set with lean over parasol and quartered parasol base.
1 x dining table
1 x corner sofa
3 x footstools
1 x lean over parasol in cream
1 x quartered parasol base
Premium cushions in grey
- A fantastic option for casual diners, this corner group set is suitable for up to 9 diners
- Table sizing: 64cm high, 130cm wide, 70cm diameter
- Sofa 1 sizing: 71cm high, 175cm wide, 65cm deep
- Sofa 2 sizing: 71cm high, 230cm wide, 65cm deep
- Stool sizing: 34cm high, 45cm wide, 45cm deep
- Please refer to dimensions graphic for detail
- Premium seat cushions: 10cm thick foam with 220g polyester covers
- Premium stool cushions: 8cm thick foam with 220g polyester covers
- Polyester foam-filled cushions in grey
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- 5mm tempered safety glass
- 100% weatherproof PE rattan in black weave
- Self-assembly is required
- Please note: delivery to destinations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and any offshore Islands will incur a delivery surcharge. Please consult with our team for costs before purchasing.
- Download a PDF Care Guide here
Lean over 2.9m round parasol:
- Features easy sliding lever and crank opening mechanism
- Powder-coated steel pole in dark grey
- 180g fabric in cream
- Height - 245cm
- Open Diameter - 290cm - Pole diameter - 4.8cm
- Quartered base for parasol included. The base can be filled resulting in an approximate 60kg weight or sand resulting in an approximate 80kg weight so you can be confident your parasol is well anchored. The quartered base is made from durable plastic to withstand outdoor elements.
Rattan is famed for its weatherproof qualities and this high-quality, tightly woven PE rattan is no different. Protected from UV rays, wind, rain, snow, and frost this set can be left outside all year round without the risk of weather damage.
Complete your set with the matching rain cover.
This set comes complete with padded cushions throughout. We advise keeping the cushions inside when not in use as they are not waterproof. However, the cushion covers can be wiped clean. The table is topped with 5mm tempered glass for extra safety and easy cleaning.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below: