Wick rattan sofa set with grey parasol – natural
£579.99 £649.99 You Save 10% ( £70.00 )
2 Year Guarantee Included
Love spending time in your garden with the Wick garden sofa set. In a chic natural finish this garden sofa set looks great in any garden space, whether on your patio, decking or grass area. With a complementary cream lean over parasol, this rattan sofa set allows you to enjoy the outdoors all summer long. Just grab your favourite summer punch and sit back to relax.
- 2 x rattan chairs
- 1 x rattan sofa
- 1 x glass-topped table
- 1 x lean over parasol in cream
- 1 x quartered parasol base
Wick sofa set:
- Table dimensions: Height 44cm, Width 100cm, Depth 55cm
- Chair Dimensions: Height 79cm, Width 67cm, Depth 75cm
- Sofa Dimensions: Height 79cm, Width 124cm, Depth 75cm
- Seat height: 43cm
- 5mm tempered glass-topped table
- Polyester foam-filled cushions
- Cushion covers are removable – hand wash only
- The seat material is weatherproof PE rattan
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Self-assembly is required
Lean over 2.9m round parasol:
- Features easy sliding lever and crank opening mechanism
- Powder-coated steel pole in dark grey
- 180g fabric in grey
- Height - 245cm
- Open Diameter - 295cm
- Pole diameter - 4.8cm
- Quartered base for parasol included. The base can be filled with water resulting in an approximate 60kg weight or sand resulting in an approximate 80kg weight so you can be confident your parasol is well anchored. The quartered base is made from durable plastic to withstand outdoor elements.
The Wick is a conversation style rattan sofa set that makes outdoor entertaining easy. It comes with two rattan chairs, one rattan sofa, and a glass-topped table, perfect for small garden gatherings.
This outdoor rattan furniture set provides everything you need to enjoy the warmer days outside with a drink or two, a relaxed BBQ or just catching up with loved ones. And when the weather turns cooler, this modern trend-forward sofa set can be used as a conservatory sofa set, a perfect addition to any conservatory or indoor space.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during the winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew from forming when folded and stored.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below:
What is my delivery cost and date?