Kemble 8 Seater Rattan Round Dining Set with Parasol - Grey - Rattan Garden Furniture
2 Year Guarantee Included
In stock, ready for despatch
2 Year Warranty Available
Pay in 3 installments of
Your guarantee begins on the date you register your warranty. All orders must be registered within 30 days of receiving their order to activate their 2-year guarantee.
Our guarantee covers you in the eventuality of any of the following:
- Faulty worksmanship during manufacture.
- Frame breakage including timber, veneers, stability joints and springs.
- Components including handles, catches and hinges, interior fittings, drawer runners, reciprocal table leaf actions and butterfly leaves/extensions, motors and coffee tables incorporating function/storage.
Any of the following problems will not be covered by our guarantee:Read More
The Laura James 8 seater dining set comes complete with a parasol, parasol base, eight chairs and a tempered glass top table with a parasol hole. It is the perfect setting for an outdoor lunch or to relax with a drink. The strong durability of the frame and the polyethylene wicker makes this set low maintenance and weather-resistant for use all year.
8 x armchairs with cushions in light grey
1 x long tempered glass-topped table with a parasol hole
1 x 2.9m parasol in grey
1 x parasol base
- Set Includes: 8 x Armchairs with cushions, 1 x round table with a hole for a parasol, 1 x grey parasol, 1 x parasol base
- Table Size: 75cm High, 165cm Diameter
- Chair Size: 59cm Width, 61cm Depth, 85cm Height
- Grey colour weave (refer to close up photo)
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- Tempered glass top table with a parasol hole
- Regular 2.9m round parasol and 25kg polyconcrete parasol base included (if using own - must be less than 38mm in pole width to fit)
- Parasol features an easy open crank mechanism
- Parasol can be tilted to adjust to the angle of the sun
- Self-assembly required
- Download a PDF Care Guide here
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
Standard delivery charges are shown in the table below:
What is my delivery cost and date?